Tender Notice-Pre Match, Match Day & Post Match Cleaning for International Cricket Events at The Sports Hub, Greenfield International Stadium, Thiruvananthapuram for the Period from 01.09.2023 to 31.03.2024
KCA is inviting COMPETITIVE QUOTES from experienced agencies for the pre-match, match day and post-match day cleaning including sanitization of the entire stadium, rest rooms and other areas for International Cricket Matches at The Sports Hub, Greenfield International Stadium, Thiruvananthapuram for the Period from 01.09.2023 to 31.03.2024. The quotes super-scribed “Quotation for pre & match day and post-match cleaning” should reach the Secretary, Kerala Cricket Association, KCA Complex, T.C 24/131(1), Sasthamkovil Road, Thycaud P.O, Thiruvananthapuram, Pin-695 014, Tel- 0471-2326522, 2331368.
Scope of the work:
Part 1- Preparation of stadium premises for the international cricket matches one month before the date of matches and sanitization.
Nature of Work (Part I)- General cleaning of the entire stadium which includes players area, official area, VIP area, spectators stand/chairs and all other areas inside the stadium including all restrooms for the smooth conduct of the match. The work should be completed 5 days before the match day and the contractor should get approval from authorized official of the organizing committee 4 days before the match. Liquidated damages/penalty will be imposed if the work is not completed satisfactorily.
- The rates quoted should be all inclusive ie. Cost of cleaning equipments and materials should be brought by you at your cost except GST.
- Intending tenderer should be prepared to increase the number of workers without any increase in the tendered amount if the organizing committee is convinced that the progress of the work is not up to the desired level.
Part 2- Housekeeping on match day
Nature of work:
Deployment of sufficient workforce with proper supervision to keep the stadium clean at all times during the match day to the satisfaction of the awarder.
Terms & Conditions:
- The entire deployment should be from own permanent staff and bench strength and should ensure that they are covered under all statutory obligations like ESI, EPF etc.
- All employees deployed should be in proper uniform.
- Match day housekeeping and cleaning will be for the entire stadium including all the toilet/wash room, players and official areas, spectator gallery etc. and should be carried out at periodical intervals during the match.
- Keep sufficient waste collection bins in spectators, players and official areas and make sure that waste and debris are collected and kept in the bins.
- The rates quoted should be all inclusive except GST.
- The employees should have experience in cleaning works of similar nature with the approvals of Government agencies.
- All cleaning equipment and materials should be brought by the service provider at their cost.
- All staff should be available at the allotted area till the end of the match.
Part 3 Cleaning of the stadium after the match day
Disposal of waste collected on match day, thorough cleaning of the stadium including all toilets after the removal of all temporary structures and advertisement hoardings etc to the satisfaction of the KCA organizing committee. The tenderer should liaise with the municipal/ corporation authorities and abide with the law for the disposal of waste from the stadium.
Point of Contact: Sri. Mr.Paeton Joseph-9846011853
Last date of receipt of tenders: – 21/08/2023, 12 PM| Date of opening of tenders:- 22/08/2023, 10 AM onwards
Secretary, KCA reserves the right to accept/reject any or all tenders and also cancel the tender and call for re-tender without assigning any reason thereof.