Tender Notice – Security Services for the 2nd T20I between India vs Australia on 26th November 2023 at The Sports Hub, Greenfield International Stadium, Thiruvananthapuram
Kerala Cricket Association (KCA) is inviting Competitive Quotations from reputed & experienced security agencies for the 2nd T20I between India vs Australia on 26th November 2023 at The Sports Hub, Greenfield International Stadium, Thiruvananthapuram. The quotes in a sealed cover super-scribed “Quote for security services” should reach the Secretary, Kerala Cricket Association, KCA Complex, T.C. 24/131(1), Sasthamkovil Road, Thycaud P.O., Thiruvananthapuram, Pin-695 014, Tel- 0471-2326522, 2331368.
Nature of work
- Crowd and gate management
- Traffic and parking management
Terms and conditions
- The entire deployment should be from own permanent staff and bench strength and should ensure that they are covered under all statutory obligations like ESI, EPF etc.
- All guards deployed should be in proper uniform.
- The duty will be for 12 hours/shift at all points.
- The rates quoted should be all inclusive except GST.
- The guards should have experience in “similar event” crowd management, trained in supporting disaster management and emergency evacuation programme.
- Those trained in “emergency first aid” is preferred more.
- The guards on duty shall not leave their respective post before the crowd vacates the stadium.
- The agency should be in a position to provide 400 to 500 guards from their roll.
Last date of receipt of tenders:- 10 /11 /2023, 5 PM | Date of opening of tenders:- 11 /11 /2023, 10 AM onwards
Secretary, KCA reserves the right to accept/reject any or all quotes and also cancel the quotation notice and call for re-quote without assigning any reason thereof.