Tender Notice – Scrap Sale – Items of Electrical, Electronic, Wooden, Plastic, Metals, Clothing, Papers, Gym etc at KCA Hq Trivandrum
Tender No: KCA/TNDR/01/2024
Kerala Cricket Association desires to sell scrap consisting of electrical, electronic, wooden, plastic, metals, clothing, papers, gym etc on as such condition. Sealed competitive quotations are invited from interested parties for the above mentioned sale.
The items for sale (scrap) will be displayed at the KCA Head Quarters , KCA Complex, Sasthamkovil Road, Thycaud PO, Trivandrum – 695014 on 9th & 10th February 2024 from 3 to 5 pm. The last date for submission of tender will be 12th February 2024 at 3.30 pm and the tender will be opened on 12th February 2024 at 4 pm . The prescribed form (attached) shall be used to submit the tender.
Terms & Conditions
- The bidder has to quote separately for PART A and PART B items (no part sale/category wise permitted).
- GST to be shown separately.
- The scrap has to considered on “as such condition”
- The bidder who quotes the highest amount will be awarded the tender.
- Kerala Cricket Association will have the right to negotiate further with the highest bidder.
- The successful bidder has to remit the quoted amount in full on the tender awarding day and remove all the sold items from KCA premises within 24 hours.
- If the bidder is not able to pay the full amount on the tender awarding day, he may pay 50% of the quoted amount as advance and then pay the balance the next day and clear the items. If the successful bidder fails to pay the balance 50% within 24 hours, the advance amount has to be forfeited and the sale will be awarded to the next highest bidder.
Secretary, Kerala Cricket Association reserves the right to accept/reject any or all quotes and also cancel the quotation notice and call for re-quote without assigning any reason thereof.