Tender Notice – P.A. System Service for International Cricket Events at The Sports Hub, Greenfield International Stadium, Thiruvananthapuram for the Period from 01.09.2023 to 31.03.2024
Sealed Tender / Quotation are invited for providing P.A. System Services on hire basis for the International Cricket Events at The Sports Hub, Greenfield International Stadium, Thiruvananthapuram for the Period from 01.09.2023 to 31.03.2024 from reputed firms/agencies/companies having valid licenses and sanctions and experience in the field of providing P.A. System services for a minimum period of three years, to quote their best offers in SEALED COVERS superscribed “ Tender-PA System- International Cricket Events”.
Special Conditions of Contract
- Detailed scope of work is given in Annexure ‘A’. Please note that the final requirements might have variation depending on the security requirements of BCCI/KCA/ Kerala Police.
- PA System shall be installed and made functional 24 hours before the deadlines given in the tender document.
- PA System shall be installed to the satisfaction of Kerala Police. A certificate of satisfactory installation shall be obtained from Kerala Police and submitted to KCA Security Committee 24 hours before the commencement of match (if required).
- Contractor shall ensure replacement of any faulty speakers or systems within 2 hours of their being identified. Contractor may keep adequate reserves at site.
- Maintenance team of 4 engineers to be stationed at the Stadium 12 hours before the match commences and stays till match is over.
- Names of maintenance team to be given to KCA 10 days before the match to prepare their accreditation cards before cut off date.
- The Contactor shall remove all the PA System within 48 hours of the match being over and store them in stadium as per directions of KCA Security Committee.
- The security of PA System shall be responsibility of the contractor. KCA shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage to the PA System supplied by the Contractor.
- The Bidder shall ensure that all statutory compliances for its personnel are its responsibilities.
- The rates should include the transportation, stacking and removal of the PA System.
- All statutory levies / fees of any kind shall be borne by the Bidder.
Instruction to the Bidder
- Please read the Terms & Conditions carefully before filling up the document.
- Incomplete Documents will be rejected. It is in the interest of prospective Bidder that they may inspect the KCA Premises / location.
- KCA reserves the right to obtain feedback from the previous / present clients of the Bidder and also depute its team(s) to inspect the site(s) of their present contract(s) for on the spot first- hand information regarding the maintenance and other security related services provided by the Bidder. The decision of the KCA in this regard will be final and binding on all bidders.
- Eligibility Conditions:
- KCA shall require PA System for Kerala Police briefing for prior to match days.
- The Bidder shall coordinate with concerned authorities designated by KCA.
- The necessary details / clarification if any can be obtained from the office of the Hon. Secretary Kerala Cricket Association between 10.30 AM to 5.00 PM on any working day.
- All quotations / offers / Tenders should be on the Tender form given as Annexure. KCA reserves its right to accept or reject any of the offers or cancel all offers and also modify conditions of effect any other change in items, terms and conditions.
- The quotation must reach the office of the KCA by 21st August 2023 by 12 PM which will be opened on 22/08/2023, 10 AM onwards.
- The incomplete quotations in any manner will be summarily rejected.
a. The Bidder should be in the business of providing P.A. System services for minimum period of three years as on date of submission of tender.
b. The Bidder shall ensure that the adequate technical support is available during the match.