TENDER – CATERING SERVICE – DOMESTIC / NATIONAL MATCHES FOR THE SEASON 2022-23 AT VARIOUS CRICKET GROUNDS OF KERALA CRICKET ASSOCIATION AT THIRUVANANTHAPURAM, ALAPPUZHA & WAYANAD
Quotation are invited for providing Catering services at three grounds of Kerala Cricket Association at Thiruvananthapuram ( The Sports Hub, KCA Cricket Stadium – Mangalapuram & KCA – St. Xaviers College ground ), KCA SD College Ground at Alappuzha and Krishnagiri Cricket Ground at Wayanad from reputed firms/agencies/companies having valid licenses and sanctions and having experience in the field of providing Catering services for domestic cricket events/ BCCI National / International matches of Kerala Cricket Association, to quote their best offers in SEALED COVERS for the Domestic Cricket Season 2022-23, matches to be held at Thiruvananthapuram, Alappuzha and Wayanad.
The Company/firm/sole proprietorship is required to give the following details: –
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE APPLICANT
1. Please read the Terms & Conditions carefully before filling up the document.
2. Incomplete Documents will be rejected. It is in the interest of perspective applicant that they may inspect the proposed premises before submitting the bid.
3. KCA has a requirement of Catering in the BCCI /domestic tournaments Schedule of Match can be obtained from the office of Kerala Cricket Association (0471 2326522 or e-mail to email@example.com)
Practice day requirement will be communicated to the successful bidder based on actual requirement separately.
4. Please share the menu of all items that will be included in the catering. Can also provide a multiple-choice menu.
5. The Raw material to be used will be of class-A quality.
6. The vendor may quote keeping in mind the requirements.
7. The vendors may include any other items subject to approval of KCA.
8. Please note that the final requirements may have variation depending on the guidelines of BCCI/ ICC. The exact requirement will be given 2 days before each match.
9. The applicant should be in the business of providing Catering services for a minimum period of five years as on the date of tender.
10. All statutory taxes/fees including GST of any kind shall be borne by the applicant. All labour related statutory obligations will be borne by the caterer.
11. The applicant shall be solely responsible for obtaining Health Trade Certificates and any other certificate if required for their personnel.
12. In case information details provided in the tender document by the selected applicant is found to be incorrect/false at any time. The arrangement shall be terminated with immediate effect and necessary action shall be taken.
13. The caterer should comply all Covid protocols at the site at their own cost related to persons deployed by the caterer.
Other Terms & Conditions:
A. The necessary details / clarification if any can be obtained from KCA Office.
B. KCA reserves its right to accept or reject any of the offers or cancel all offers and also modify conditions or effect any other change in items, terms and conditions.
C. The envelopes containing quotations SUPERSCRIPED with the name of tender is to be addressed as below:
Tenders for matches at Thiruvananthapuram:
Trivandrum District Cricket Association
KCA Complex TC 24/131(1)
Sasthamkovil Road, Thycaud PO, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 014 should be dropped in a box kept at the reception of KCA during office hours 10 am TO 6 pm.
Tenders for matches at SD College Ground, Alappuzha
Alappuzha District Cricket Association
KCA SD College Cricket Ground Office
Sanathanapuram P.O., Alappuzha-688 003 and should be dropped in a box kept at the stadium office during office hours 10 am to 6 pm.
Tenders for matches at Krishnagiri, Wayanad
Wayanad District Cricket Association
Krishnagiri Post, Wayanad 673 591 and should be dropped in a box kept at the stadium office during office hours 10 am to 6 pm.
D. The quotation must reach the office of the KCA/DCA by 10th October 2022 by 6:00 pm.
E. The incomplete quotations in any manner or lacking in any other respect will be summarily rejected.
F. In the event another party is sought to be engaged as a supplier for the purposes of the tender, this may only be done by obtaining consent in writing of the Authorised official of KCA.
G. All disputes shall be subject to the jurisdiction of courts of Kerala.
H. It is hereby clarified that all rights granted pursuant to the Tender are valid only for the current domestic season 2022-23 at Kerala.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE APPLICANT
1. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
2. The requirement of the KCA is for the current domestic season only.
3. The applicant shall not be a member of KCA/related party to the member or employees of KCA.
4. For tender related queries please contact corresponding districts point of contact mentioned below.
The last date for submission of the above Proposal is 10th October 2022 by 05 PM. Kindly submit the proposal in the sealed cover at corresponding KCA/DCA address mentioned above.
Trivandrum DCA: Vinod S. Kumar, Hon. Secretary, TDCA, 9605003223
Alappuzha DCA: Shameer M.B., Office staff, ADCA Mobile No.9645096046
Wayanad DCA: Aneesh Kumar B.S., Stadium Manager, Mobile No.9605003755
Adv Sreejith V Nair
Kerala Cricket Association