ICE CREAM PARTNER -PROSPECTUS
Warm greetings from Kerala Cricket Association, the governing body of cricket in the state of Kerala.
Kerala Cricket Association (KCA) is looking out for a reputed “Ice Cream Partner” for the upcoming 2nd Paytm T20 International Cricket Match between India and West Indies to be played on 8th December 2019 at the Sports Hub, Karyavattom, Trivandrum allotted by BCCI.
This prospectus provides a broad outline of commercial opportunities and information for the prospective sponsor.
The match will be a true feast for the eye of the sports loving public of Kerala. This prestigious match will once again put our state in the International Cricket map which will inspire thousands of children to take up this sport. This match will have its own exclusivity in its publicity, conduct, hospitality etc. The match will surely bring 50000 plus spectators to the venue. The entire match is being telecasted “LIVE” by Star Sports network and streamed on Hotstar.
Ice Cream Partner Title – Opportunities & Rights
KCA is interested to tie-up with a reputed branded Ice cream manufacturer/dealer to be its Official Ice Cream Partner for the match. It offers a unique commercial opportunity as the official Ice Cream partner and thus to enhance its brand visibility and sale opportunity.
The right/our deliverables include:
As a “Partner” we offer you the following
- The right to be called the official Ice Cream partner for the T20 International Match on 8th Dec 2019.
- All KCA media releases will carry the name/logo of the sponsor including backdrops at KCA events.
- Logo/Name of Sponsor on KCA Websites and social media account/activities such as face book, Instagram, Twitter, etc., which is attracting extensive followers and fans (to specify no.s).
- One board of 18 x 3 ft or 54 sq ft inside the stadium (areas specified by KCA instadia rights partner)
- Two boards of 18 x 3 ft or 54 sq ft outside the stadium (prominent places)
- Two complementary hospitality box tickets
- The Ice Cream Partner will have the exclusive right to sell your branded Ice Cream in and outside the stadium. KCA will provide space for stalls on the lower & upper tier of the stadium and also outside the stadium.
- We will provide power for a total of 4 freezers and for any additional requirement you will be permitted to use 7 KVA generators which have to be installed complying all Electrical Inspectorate norms.
- The Ice Cream partner should have valid licence to sell the products and should sell all product in conformity with the “Legal Metrology Act 2009” and also “Legal Metrology (Packed Commodity) rules 2011.
- The Ice Cream Partner has to enter into an agreement with KCA with all terms and conditions incorporated in it.
- The Minimum Royalty amount for the exclusive rights will be Rs.3,50,000/-
T/20 International Match
Due to the Diwali holidays, the last date for submission of application has been extended to 06.11.2019