TENDER-FROZEN DESSERT / ICE CREAM PARTNER T20I INDIA Vs.SOUTH AFRICA 28.09.2022
Kerala Cricket Association (KCA) is looking out for a reputed “Sweetened Frozen Dessert/Ice cream Partner” for the upcoming 1st Paytm T20 International Cricket Match between India and South Africa to be played on 28th September 2022 at the Sports Hub, Karyavattom, Thiruvananthapuram allotted by BCCI. This prospectus provides a broad outline of commercial opportunities and information for the prospective sponsor.
The match will be a true feast for the eye of the sports loving public of Kerala. This prestigious match will once again put our state in the International Cricket map which will inspire thousands of children to take up this sport. This match will have its own exclusivity in its publicity, conduct, hospitality etc. The match will surely bring 50000 plus spectators to the venue. The entire match is being telecasted “LIVE”.
Ice Cream/Sweetened Frozen Food/Dessert Partner Title – Opportunities & Rights KCA is interested to tie-up with a reputed branded Ice cream manufacturer/dealer to be its Official Sweetened Frozen Dessert/ Ice Cream Partner for the match. It offers a unique commercial opportunity as the official Ice Cream partner and thus to enhance its brand visibility and sale opportunity.
The right/our deliverables include:
As a “Partner” we offer you the following
- The right to be called the official Frozen dessert / Ice Cream partner for the T20 International Match on 28th September 2022
- All KCA media releases will carry the name/logo of the sponsor including backdrops at KCA events
- Logo/Name of Sponsor on KCA Websites and social media account/activities such as face book, Instagram, Twitter, etc., which is attracting extensive followers and fans (to specify no.s).
- Branding the stalls, one boards of 18 x 3 ft or 54 sq ft outside the stadium (prominent place)
- The Ice Cream Partner will have the exclusive right to sell your branded Ice Cream in and outside the stadium. KCA will provide space for stalls on the lower & upper tier of the stadium and also outside the stadium
- We will provide power for a total of 4 freezers and for any additional requirement you will be permitted to use 7 KVA generators which have to be installed complying all Electrical Inspectorate norms
- The Ice Cream partner should have valid license to sell the products and should sell all product in conformity with the “Legal Metrology Act 2009” and also “Legal Metrology (Packed Commodity) rules 2011
- The Ice Cream Partner has to enter into an agreement with KCA with all terms and conditions incorporated in it
- The Minimum Royalty amount for the exclusive rights will be Rs.3,50,000/- (GST extra)