Expression of Interest (EoI) from Experienced Caterers
CATERING- TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The 1st Pay TM T20 International Cricket match between India and South Africa will be played on 28th September 2022 at the Sports Hub (Green Field Stadium) Karyavattom Thiruvananthapuram. The Night match is expected to start by 7 pm and end by 10.15 pm. The stadium has a capacity of about 50000 and we expect spectators to start coming into the stadium three hours prior to the start of the match.
KCA invites Expression of Interest (EoI) from experienced caterers with all statutory licenses, infrastructure, Expertise to supply Veg/ Non-veg food, snacks, short eats etc. to the spectators of the match by putting up stalls or as otherwise directed by the tendering authority with the following
Terms & Conditions
- The caterer should have a valid license
- Temporary permit should be obtained from the food safety commissioner’s office for the event
- Quality, quantity of the items supplied should be ensured
- Pricing should be reasonable
- Green protocol should be maintained. All green protocol norms of the local bodies/state/KCA should be strictly followed
- Waste bins should be provided as per requirements
- Strict hygiene should be maintained
- Caterer will be responsible for the quality & quantity of the items supplied
- Adequate stalls / items sufficient to cater the public allotted to you should be prepared and supplied
- The caterer who gets the allotment has to submit a Refundable Caution Deposit of Rs.25,000/- by way of a Demand Draft drawn in favour of Kerala Cricket Association payable at Thiruvananthapuram
- Post-match cleaning charges payable to the concerned agency has to be shared among the catering units. If not paid will be adjusted against the Caution Deposit.
- The caterers should comply to the Covid 19 /epidemic protocols as per the prevailing Government norms
- Caterer will not be permitted to sell any product which involves “Ambush Marketing” / Conflict of Interest with the BCCI/KCA sponsors
The EoI may be submitted in a sealed cover to Secretary, Kerala Cricket Association, KCA Complex, Sasthamkovil Road, Thycaud PO, Trivandrum 695 014. The cover should be super-scribed “ EoI- CATERING”. The offers/EoI should reach us on or before 12 noon on 16.08.2022.
KCA reserves the right to accept/reject any offer and also to cancel the tender without assigning any reason thereof.
For any queries please contact :- Sri U Manoj-9605003215, Sri V G Reghunath- 8086073284