Expression of Interest (EoI) for Ticket Sale and Allied Activities
Expression of Interest (EoI) is invited from professional and experienced service providers for managing the online ticket sale and allied activities for the 1st Paytm T20 International cricket match between India & South Africa on 28th September 2022 at The Sports Hub (Green Field Stadium), Karyavattom, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.
The scope of work in general are as follows
- Seat mapping
- Manifest creation
- Strategy and planning
- Online and physical ticket sales management
- Ticket printing with security features
- Gate and entry management
- Online Ticket Sale Marketing
- Customer support
- Accreditation (if required)
Terms & Conditions:
- The service provider to offer Sponsorship amount to KCA for being the “Ticketing partner” for the event and the amount to be shown in your proposal separately.
- Details of mode of payment including performance guarantee deposit to be shown in your proposal separately.
The EoI along with the prescribed application form shall be sent in a covers super-scribed “Ticketing EoI” to Secretary, KCA Complex, Sasthamkovil Road, Thycaud PO, Trivandrum 695014. Ph- 0471 2326522 on or before 12 noon on 16.08.2022.
The successful applicant has to enter into an agreement with KCA with all terms and conditions incorporated in it. KCA offer the following to the partner as deliverables.
- Branding on tickets
- Branding as ticketing partner in all our (KCA) social media platforms
- Two boards of 10 x 3 ft outside the stadium
- Partner’s logo will be carried in all our press meet and releases
- Branding & presence in ticket launch
All branding to be done without infringing the rights of BCCI sponsors.
An affidavit by the authorised person of the firm/agency/company to the effect that none of the partners/directors/proprietors/employees is/are a member of the KCA/sub committees of KCA/ or is/are barred by the BCCI rules on Conflict of Interest.