TENDER-SUPPLYING OF CLAY FOR CRICKET PITCHES
Kerala Cricket Association invites sealed quotations from vendors for supplying Clay as per approved specification for cricket pitches.
Location to be supplied:
- KCA Cricket Ground at Mangalapuram and Thumba, Thiruvananthapuram
- KCA Cricket Ground at Manya Mundodu, Kasaragod
- KCA Cricket Ground at Krishangiri, Wayanad
- KCA Brahmamangalam Clay Godown
- KCA Cricket Ground at Thalassery
- Any other location (Cricket Grounds) as instructed by KCA
The geographical/location specification of Clay is
- Trivandrum Clay
- Vadakara Clay
- Vaikom Clay
- Mandya Clay
- Chamaraj Clay
The rates shall be quoted in Cubic feet and should include cost of transporting, all labour charges including loading & unloading at Godown/location and GST.
KCA will accept the clay only if the quality is as per specification/required standard.
All statutory permissions and passes from the appropriate authority shall be obtained by the supplier. The period of supply of the clay shall be as per requirement of KCA.
Interested individuals/agencies /firms may submit their application on the prescribed application form along with the quotes to the KCA office in sealed cover with superscript “TENDER-SUPPLYING OF CLAY FOR CRICKET PITCHES” at the address (Hon. Secretary, Kerala Cricket Association, KCA Complex, Thycaud P.O., Thiruvananthapuram -695014) on or before 3 pm on 19/07/2021. The tender will be opened at 4 PM on the same day.
KCA RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ACCEPT/REJECT ANY OFFER AND TO CANCEL THE TENDER AND CALL FOR RE-TENDER WITHOUT ASSIGNING ANY REASON THEREOF AND ALSO TO NEGOTIATE THE RATES.
* For More Details Contact KCA Office, Thiruvananthapuram. Ph:0471 2326522