Tender Notice – Walkie Talkie Hire Service for International Cricket Events at The Sports Hub, Greenfield International Stadium, Thiruvananthapuram for the Period from 01.09.2023 to 31.03.2024
Sealed Tender / Quotation are invited for providing Walkie-Talkie services on hire basis for the International Cricket Matches at The Sports Hub, Greenfield International Stadium, Thiruvananthapuram for the Period from 01.09.2023 to 31.03.2024, from reputed firms/agencies/companies having valid licenses and sanctions and experience in the field of providing walkie talkie services for a minimum period of three years, to quote their best offers in SEALED COVERS superscribed “Tender-Walkie Talkie International Cricket Events”. The tender should reach the office of Honorary Secretary, Kerala Cricket Association, KCA Complex, T.C.24/131(1), Sasthamkovil Road, Thycaud P.O., Thiruvananthapuram, Pincode:695014, Tele-04712326522, 2331368.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT
- KCA has requirement of 125 no. of Walkie Talkie for the matches day, 50 numbers on match day minus one, from the date of one day before the match. The numbers may vary depending upon the requirements and number of days may vary with respect to practice days for the teams prior to the match. This shall be intimated to the contractor once the exact schedule of the team is received. Please note that the final requirements might have variation depending on the security requirements of BCCI / ICC / Kerala Police.
- Contractor shall supply Walkie Talkie radios duly programmed as directed by KCA Security Committee. The contractor shall ensure that there is no interference of frequencies in the different handsets programmed for individual groups (especially the BCCI and match officials handsets, should not be accessed even if user adjustable knob is changed). The contractor should provide handsfree aids as per requirement.
- The Walkie talkie Radios shall have adequate range to cover the entire stadium and parking areas.
- The Walkie Talkie Radios shall have a battery life of at least 12 hours from the time they are switched on.
- One sample of Walkie Talkie Radio shall be submitted with the bid.
- Contractor shall be responsible for license for the Walkie talkie radio. KCA shall not be held responsible for any violations of any such rules.
- Walkie Talkie Radios will be inspected by KCA Security Committee 48 hours before they are moved to the stadium for installation. No Walkie Talkie Radio shall be changed after they are inspected (unless any failure occurred, the handsets should be immediately replaced by alternate set).
- Walkie Talkie Radios shall be supplied and made functional 12 hours before the deadlines given by the designated authority on behalf of organizing committee.
- Contractor shall ensure replacement of any faulty Walkie Talkie Radio within 2 hours of their being identified. Contractor may keep adequate reserves at site.
- Maintenance team of 2 technicians (who is well aware of the usage and programming of the handsets) to be stationed at the Stadium throughout the time of usage.
- Names of maintenance team to be given to KCA 10 days before the match to prepare their accreditation cards.
- The security of Walkie Talkie shall be responsibility of the contractor. KCA shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage to the Walkie Talkie supplied by the contractor.
- The numbers are tentative. Exact number shall be informed before the match. Payment shall be made on exact number only.
- The Bidder shall ensure that all statutory compliances for its personnel are its responsibilities.
- The rates should include the transportation, installation and removal of the WALKIE TALKIE.
- All statutory taxes/levies of any kind shall be borne by the Bidder.
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE BIDDER
- Please read the Terms & Conditions carefully before filling up the document.
- Incomplete Documents will be rejected. It is in the interest of prospective Bidder that they may inspect the KCA Stadium Premises / location.
- KCA reserves the right to obtain feedback from the previous / present clients of the Bidder and also depute its team(s) to inspect the site(s) of their present contract(s) for on-the-spot first-hand information regarding the maintenance and other security related services provided by the Bidder. The decision of the KCA in this regard will be final and binding on all bidders.
- Material will be checked before using at site.
- Eligibility Conditions:
- Each page of the tender should be signed by authorized signatory.
- The sealed envelope should be dropped in the Tender Box at the Head Quarters of KCA.
- The necessary details / clarification if any can be obtained from the Security Committee / Electrical Engineer, KCA Office between 11.30 AM to 3.00 PM on any working day till the last date of bid in order to get clarification on the terms and conditions of the bid.
- It is hereby clarified that all rights granted pursuant to the Tender are valid only for this match. No future rights are sought to be granted.
- Last date of receipt of tenders:- 21/08/2023, 12 PM | Date of opening of tenders:- 22/08/2023, 10 AM onwards.
- KCA reserves its right to accept or reject any of the offers or cancel all offers and also modify conditions of effect any other change in items, terms and conditions without assigning any reasons thereof.
a. The Bidder should be in the business of providing walkie-talkie services for a minimum period of three years as on date of submission of tender.
b. The Bidder shall ensure that the adequate technical support is provided throughout the period of operation.