Tender Notice – Telecom Connectivity / Data & Voice Service Providers for the 2nd T20I between India vs Australia on 26th November 2023 at The Sports Hub, Greenfield International Stadium, Thiruvananthapuram
Quotes are invited from reputed service providers for Internet facilities of various bandwidth /capacities and voice lines for the 2nd T20I between India vs Australia on 26th November 2023 at The Sports Hub, Greenfield International Stadium, Thiruvananthapuram.
Terms and conditions
- The match is telecasted “live” and so there should be uninterrupted connectivity throughout the course of the match.
- The data / voice lines requirements are included in Annexure A.
- The bandwidth and speed has to be ensured.
- The BCCI accredited photographers sitting in the ground should have the facility to upload the photos immediately after capturing it and Officials should have the facility for video conferencing.
- The expected crowd in the stadium is about 50000.
- A fully equipped technical team of the company should be present in the stadium, located at different areas to attend to any emergency technical support at venue.
- Though the usage of the facilities are only for one day, some connections may be required a few days before for the broadcasters/office/counter which will be intimated from KCA office.
- All connections should be up & running on five days before the date of the match.
- Secretary, KCA reserves the right to accept/reject any or all quotes and also cancel the quotation notice and call for re-quote without assigning any reasons thereof.
You are requested to kindly submit your quote in a cover super scribed “CONNECTIVITY / DATA & VOICE SERVICE PROVIDERS – T20I” along with the prescribed application form to KCA at the address given at the top on or before 5 PM, 10/11/2023. The quotes will be opened on 11/11/2023, 10 AM onwards.