RE-TENDER FOR SELECTION OF CONSULTANT-APPLICATOR FOR SPECIALISED WORKS INVOLVING PROTECTIVE COATING (PAINT)-INDOOR AND OUTDOOR, FLOORING SOLUTION FOR INDOOR-OUTDOOR SPORTS AREA ETC FOR ALL PROJECTS OF KERALA CRICKET ASSOCIATION
Re-Tender is invited from manufacturing company who can provide comprehensive consultancy service for material supply & application work with regard to the following areas of specialisation:
- Corrosion protection coating/painting for iron/metal/concrete structures exposed to severe weather conditions include seaside stadium/pavilion buildings.
- Construction solutions such as wall & floor coatings, structural rehabilitation, protective paints, water proofing, thermal insulation etc among others.
- Flooring solution for indoor and outdoor sports area, pavilion complex, public spaces/ outdoor etc.
- The company should submit detailed product catalogue with company profile.
- Experience/ list of work executed should be enclosed along with the tender documents
- The company should be having necessary labour force of its own to provide application services.
Applicants are requested to submit their offer in sealed envelope for the aforesaid work as per terms and conditions and other requirements as mentioned specifically elsewhere in this tender documents.
Interested agencies/firms may submit their application on the prescribed application form along with the quotes to the KCA office in sealed cover with superscript “RE-TENDER FOR SELECTION OF CONSULTANT- SPECIALISED WORKS INVOLVING PROTECTIVE COATING” at the address (Hon. Secretary, Kerala Cricket Association, KCA Complex, Thycaud P.O., Thiruvananthapuram -695014) on or before 03 pm on 12/11/2021.
Applications are invited through competitive bidding from experts in the field (area of specialisation as above) and who has successfully carried out similar work.
The tender is a two bid system (i) Technical Bid (ii) Price Bid. The tender documents can be downloaded from the Official website of Kerala Cricket Association.
Technical Bid shall be opened at 05 pm on 12.11.2021 in the presence of bidders/their authorised representatives, who choose to be present.
Price Bid of only qualified bidders as per the pre-qualification condition criteria will be opened. Time and Date of opening of Price Bid shall be communicated to the qualified bidders after completion of scrutiny of Technical Bid.
Tenders received later than the time and date prescribed, on account of any reason whatsoever as also e-mail/fax shall not be considered.
Any conditional offer will not be accepted. For more details you may contact by sending mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
KCA RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ACCEPT/REJECT ANY OFFER AND TO CANCEL THE TENDER AND CALL FOR RE-TENDER WITHOUT ASSIGNING ANY REASON THEREOF AND ALSO TO NEGOTIATE THE RATES.
* For More Details Contact KCA Office, Thiruvananthapuram. Ph:0471 2326522
Secretary, Kerala Cricket Association