TENDER-VEHICLE FLEET OPERATORS
The Third Mastercard One Day International Cricket match between India and Sri Lanka will be played on 15th January 2023 at the Sports Hub (Green Field Stadium) Karyavattom Thiruvananthapuram.
KCA invites Expression of Interest (EoI) and rates from experienced, professional, reputed, and licensed Fleet Operators who owns all type of vehicles for renting out to Kerala Cricket Association in connection with the above cricket match. Experience in handling VIP Guest or similar event to be detailed along with the tender submission.
Terms and conditions
- The rates should inclusive of fuel charges, toll charges and expenses for driver and assistants. The details of requirement is enclosed herewith.
- All Volvo multi axle buses supplied to KCA shall be of the same make having same features and facilities.
- GST to be shown extra.
- The vehicle name, vehicle number, name and contact numbers of the drivers & helpers of all vehicles should be submitted to KCA on or before 7th of January 2023.
- Copies of photo ID proof of all drivers & helpers allotted to players buses , luggage vans, match officials vehicles has to be submitted to KCA three days prior to the arrival of the Team & match officials. Covid 19 preventive vaccination certificate /negative certificates should also be submitted along with the above.
- Drivers & helpers once allotted to players buses, luggage vans, match officials vehicles cannot be changed without informing KCA & police authorities.
- The players buses, luggage vans, match officials vehicles should be surrendered to police the day before the arrival of the team & match officials for anti-sabotage checking and the vehicles has to be in the custody of the Police.
- The player’s buses, luggage vans, match official’s vehicles once it is sanitized will be under police cover and no unauthorized persons should be allowed to enter it.
- The team members, security officer, KCA liaison officer are only permitted to travel in the team bus. Prior permission has to be obtained from the team Manager & PSO for permitting others to travel in team bus.
- The player’s buses, luggage vans, match official’s vehicles should be kept sanitized, spec & clean throughout days of usage. And should comply with all epidemic protocols as per prevailing State Government norms.
- The player’s buses, luggage vans, match official’s vehicles should be new and without any mechanical or electrical trouble. Fleet operator has to ensure that back up vehicles are kept as stand bye.
- The fuel tank shall be filled in full and the driver and staff should be dressed properly.
- All precaution to be taken for emergency situation in the vehicles including fire. First aid kit should be provided and has to ensure that all emergency exits are working.
- An official shall be entrusted with the work of coordinating the vehicle allotment and movement (other than players & match officials vehicles) Operators has to adhere to his instruction only.
- All bills and vouchers have to be recommended & signed by this official for advance & final payment.
- The EoI and rates shall be submitted to the KCA in a sealed cover super-scribed “Tender – Vehicle Fleet Operators” should reach the Secretary, Kerala Cricket Association, KCA Complex, T.C 24/131(1), Sasthamkovil Road, Thycaud P.O., Thiruvananthapuram, Pin-695 014, Tel- 0471-2326522, 2331368
- Secretary, KCA reserves the right to accept/reject any or all quotes and also cancel the quotation notice and call for re-quote without assigning any reason thereof.
Last date for submitting the EoI & tender: 12 noon on 20/12/2022
Date of opening the EoI/tender: 20/12/2022 4 pm onwards