Tender – Electrical Overlays
The Third Mastercard One Day International cricket match between India and Sri Lanka is being played on 15th January 2023 at The Sports Hub, Thiruvananthapuram. In connection with the conduct of the match KCA proposes to have various temporary electrical fittings, hiring of AC, generator sets etc.
KCA is inviting quotes from licensed, reputed and experienced agencies for the temporary electrical overlay works. The details of the requirements are enclosed. Interested agencies /firms may submit their application on the prescribed application form along with the quotes to the KCA office. The quotes super-scribed “Quotation for Electrical Overlays” should reach the Secretary, Kerala Cricket Association, KCA Complex, T.C 24/131(1), Sasthamkovil Road, Thycaud P.O, Thiruvananthapuram, Pin-695 014, Tel- 0471-2326522, 2331368.
Terms and Conditions:
- The agency should have license for operation.
- The agency has also to supply any additional requirement over and above the listed items.
- The supplier has to ensure to the safety, security of the public and should ensure that all works are done as per the norms of the Electrical Inspectorate.
- The quality and standard of the items supplied has to be good and in working condition without any fault. KCA will not make payments for items which are not of good quality and not working.
- The agency/firm has also to obtain all statutory clearance/NOC from the local bodies/ Electrical Inspectorate etc.
- A dedicated team of the agency has to be in the ground to attend to any emergency requirements/situations.
- The safety of the persons/labours working for installation and operation is the sole responsibility of the contractor.
The list of items for which the rates are to be quoted is attached. (The rates shall be inclusive of labour and transportation. GST to be shown separately) The rates quoted shall be valid for three months ending 31st March 2023.
Secretary, KCA reserves the right to accept/reject any or all quotes and also cancel the quotation notice and call for re-quote without assigning any reason thereof.
Last date for submission of quote :- 20/12/2022, 12 noon.
Date & time of opening quote :- 20/12/2022, 6 pm.