NOTICE TENDER- CCTV HIRE SERVICE
TENDER/QUOTATION FOR INDIA VS. SRI LANKA ODI Match ON 15th January 2023
Kerala Cricket Association invites sealed Tender / Quotation for providing CCTV on hire basis for the Third Mastercard One Day International Match played between India and Sri Lanka on 15th January 2023 at The Sports Hub (Greenfield Stadium, Karyavattom) , Thiruvananthapuram from reputed firms/agencies/companies having valid licenses and sanctions and experience in the field of providing CCTV for a minimum period of three years, to quote their best offers in SEALED COVERS. The tender in sealed cover superscribed “Tender-CCTV Hire ODI” should reach the office of The Secretary, Kerala Cricket Association, KCA Complex, Thycaud P.O., PIN: 695014, Thiruvananthapuram on or before 12 noon 20th December 2022. Tender will be opened on the same day from 4 pm onwards.
Terms and Conditions:
- KCA has requirement of CCTV Cameras at designated locations including parking areas on the match day, 15th January 2023.
- CCTV Cameras shall be installed and made functional 24 hours before the deadlines given in the tender document.
- Contractor shall ensure replacement of any faulty CCTV Cameras within 1 hours of their being identified. Contractor may keep adequate reserves at site.
- Maintenance team of sufficient technicians to be stationed at/near Stadium 24 hours before the match commences and shall be available till match is over.
- Names of maintenance team to be given to KCA 10 days before the match to prepare their accreditation cards.
- The contractor shall remove all the CCTV Cameras within 48 hours of match getting over. The security of CCTV Cameras shall be responsibility of the contractor. KCA shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage to the CCTV Cameras supplied by the contractor.
- The Bidder shall ensure that all statutory compliances for its personnel are its responsibilities.
- The rates should include the transportation, installation and removal of the CCTVs Cameras.
- All statutory taxes/levies of any kind shall be borne by the Bidder.
Instruction to the Bidder
- Please read the Terms & Conditions carefully before filling up the document.
- Incomplete Documents will be rejected. It is in the interest of prospective Bidder that they may inspect the KCA Stadium Premises / location.
- KCA reserves the right to obtain feedback from the previous / present clients of the Bidder and also depute its team(s) to inspect the site(s) of their present contract(s) for on the spot first- hand information regarding the maintenance and other security related services provided by the Bidder. The decision of the KCA in this regard will be final and binding on all bidders.
- Material will be checked before using at site.
- Eligibility Conditions:
- Each page of the tender should be signed by authorized signatory.
- The sealed envelope should be dropped in the Tender Box placed at KCA Head Quarters (Address mentioned above).
- All quotations / offers / Tenders should be on the form given as attachment.
- All rights granted pursuant to the Tender are valid only for this match. No future rights are sought to be granted.
- KCA reserves its right to accept or reject any of the offers or cancel all offers and also modify conditions of effect any other change in items, terms and conditions without assigning any reason thereof.
a) The Bidder should be in the business of providing CCTV Security Services for a minimum period of five years as on date of submission of tender.
b) The Bidder shall ensure that the adequate technical support is available during the match.