SHORT NOTICE TENDER-EXPRESSION OF INTEREST – SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF SYNTHETIC TURF FOR CRICKET PITCHES AND RUN UP AREA (INDOOR & OUTDOOR NET PRACTICE FACILITIES) AT VARIOUS CRICKET INFRASTRUCTURE FACILITIES OF KERALA CRICKET ASSOCIATION
Expression of Interest is invited for empaneling vendors for Supply and installation of Synthetic Turf for Cricket Pitches and run up areas with synthetic grass at outdoor cricket nets and indoor cricket nets at various cricket infrastructure facilities owned/managed by Kerala Cricket Association (KCA) from reputed firms/agencies/companies having valid licenses and sanctions and having experience in the field of providing the above mentioned materials for a minimum period of five years. The quote should reach before 29.4.2023 through email or post to Kerala Cricket Association (KCA), KCA complex, T.C 24/131 (1), Sasthamkovil Road, Thycaud, Thiruvananthapuram 695014.
Scope of work
- Removing existing synthetic grass turf and Synthetic batting pitch and to fix new synthetic turf with superior quality in the indoor nets /outdoor facilities of KCA as identified & directed by KCA.
- New synthetic turf with superior quality in the runup area of the outdoor nets facilities of KCA as identified & directed by KCA.
Instructions to the Applicant
- Please read the Terms & Conditions carefully before filling up the document.
- Incomplete Documents will be rejected.
- The material has to be delivered at our registered office OR Locations mentioned in Purchase Order.
- The applicant should be in the business of providing synthetic sports surfaces for a minimum period of five years.
Terms and Conditions
- Brand, Roll dimension & Warranty period to be disclosed separately in the quote.
- Rates should be inclusive of freight charges.
- GST to be shown separately.
- Offers should be provided with complete technical specification of material to be supplied.
- Shortest delivery time for supply of equipment should be indicated.
- Any other terms & conditions of offer to be mentioned separately.
- Offers shall be submitted to the Honorary Secretary, Kerala Cricket Association, KCA Head Quarters, Sasthamkovil Road, Thiruvananthapuram in a cover super scribed “Supply of Astro Turf” by courier or emailed to KCA at email@example.com with subject “Tender-Supply of Astro Turf”.
- Secretary, KCA reserves the right to accept/reject any or all offers and also cancel the tender notice and call for fresh tender without assigning any reason thereof.
- Last Date for opening of bid will be 3.00 pm on 29.04.2023