Public Notice – EOI for Purchase/Lease of Land for International Cricket Stadium with Allied Facilities in Ernakulam District
Kerala Cricket Association ( KCA) invites expression of interest from genuine land owners having absolute title and exclusive possession of garden land free from all encumbrance. Only direct responses or responses from authorised representatives of the landowners shall be entertained. The land is required for the purpose of constructing an International Cricket Stadium with allied facilities in Ernakulam District. The Land owners who are able to comply the following specification alone to be applied /responded. The specification of the proposed land is broadly given below.
- The land required for the above purpose is to be garden land (purayidam)
- The extent of land required for the purpose shall be 20 to 30 acres of a single compact block
- The location of the land has to be within 30 kilometres from the Ernakulam city
- The land shall be well connected and having at least 15 metres direct road access for easy traffic movement to National /State Highway. Proximity to Rail station and Airport will be preferred more
- No portion of the proposed land shall be included in the data bank as paddy land or wet land etc
The land owners/ authorized representatives should file an application before KCA with the offer /expected sale consideration along wtih self attested copy of all the title deeds including prior title deeds of 30 years back, revenue records and other related records proofing exclusive possession and other easement rights viz,
- Title Deeds
- Latest land tax receipt ,Possession Certificate, Non attachment certificate, Location Sketch, Thandaper Extract or ROR ( Register of Records) , Extract of the settlement register, Basic Tax Register (BTR), Field Measurement sketch
- Layout plan of the property
If the land is owned by any company/s private or public or partnership firm/s, Government or Semi Government Organisations/department appropriate document/s evidencing the competency of the Applicant for representing such firms/company/organisations/departments shall be produced along with the application and exemption from Kerala Land Ceiling Act, if the extent exceeds the stipulated area in the act.
Any other documents required by KCA after primary legal scrutiny shall also be furnished by the applicant.
The Expression of interest should reach the Office of the Secretary, Kerala Cricket Association, KCA Complex, T.C.24/131(1), Sasthamkovil Road, Thycaud P O, Thiruvananthapuram – 695014 on or before 28th February 2023, 5pm.