BANKING PARTNER TITLE -PROSPECTUS
Kerala Cricket Association (KCA) is looking out for a reputed “Banking Partner” for the upcoming 1st Paytm T20 International Cricket Match between India and South Africa to be played on 28th September 2022 at the Sports Hub (Greenfield Stadium), Karyavattom, Thiruvananthapuram allotted by BCCI. This prospectus provides a broad outline of commercial opportunities and information for the prospective sponsor.
The match will be a true feast for the eye of the sports loving public of Kerala. This prestigious match will once again put our state in the International Cricket map which will inspire thousands of children to take up this sport. This match will have its own exclusivity in its publicity, conduct, hospitality etc. The match will surely bring 50000 plus spectators to the venue. The entire match is being telecasted “LIVE” by Star Sports network and streamed on Hotstar.
Banking Partner Title – Opportunities & Rights
KCA is interested to tie-up with a reputed corporate institution to be its Official Banking Partner for the match. It offers a unique commercial opportunity as the official banking partner and thus have an association with KCA as bankers of the association and also to enhance its brand visibility and reach.
The right/our deliverables include:
As a “Partner” we offer you the following
- The right to be called the KCA’s official banking partner for the T20 International Match
- All KCA media releases will carry the name/logo of the sponsor including backdrops at KCA events. Also, representation for higher officials of Bank at KCA events related to the match viz. Ticket Sale launch
- Logo/Name of Sponsor on KCA Websites and social media account/activities such as face book, Instagram, Twitter, etc., which is attracting extensive followers and fans
- Two boards of 18 x 3 ft or 54 sq ft inside the stadium (areas specified by KCA instadia rights partner)
- Two boards of 18 x 3 ft or 54 sq ft outside the stadium (prominent places)
- Entire banking transaction will be exclusively operated through the bank account opened with the Banking Partner. The revenue collected as ticket sale after GST will be retained as Fixed Deposit with the bank for One Year
- Other terms to be discussed and included (subject to BCCI regulations) during the finalization of the agreement
The offers in a sealed cover super-scribed “EOI-KCA Banking Partner T20I ” should reach the Secretary, Kerala Cricket Association, KCA Complex, T.C 24/131(1), Sasthamkovil Road, Thycaud P.O., Thiruvananthapuram, Pin-695 014, Tel- 0471-2326522, 2331368 on or before 16th August 2022 12 noon.>
Secretary, KCA reserves the right to accept/reject any or all quotes and also cancel the quotation notice and call for re-quote without assigning any reason thereof.