QUOTATION NOTICE-INTERNET PROVIDERS
Quotes are invited from reputed Internet service providers for Internet facilities of various capacities for the 2nd Paytm T20 International Cricket match between India and West Indies to be played on 8th December 2019 at The Sports Hub (Green Field Stadium) Karyavattom, Trivandrum.
Terms and conditions
- The match is telecasted “live” and so there should be uninterrupted connectivity throughout the course of the match.
- The connectivity requirements are for 8, 10 & 20 mbps for BCCI accredited photographers and media
- For gates- 125 mpbs for about 80- ticket scanners
- The band width and speed has to be ensured.
- The BCCI accredited photographers sitting in the ground should have the facility to upload the photos immediately after capturing it.
- The expected crowd in the stadium is about 50000.
- A fully equipped technical team of the company should be present in the stadium, located at different areas to attend to any emergency.
- The connections are required at the (a) Broadcast Control Room at the ground level (b) Press Box at level 2,(c) Commentators boxes at level-2 (d) Photographers at ground level.
- Though the usage of the facilities are only for one day , some connections may be required a few days before for the broadcasters.
- Secretary, KCA reserves the right to accept/reject any or all quotes and also cancel the quotation notice and call for re-quote without assigning any reason thereof.
You are requested to kindly submit your quote in a cover super scribed “Internet Service Provider” along with the prescribed application form to KCA at the address given at the top on or before 3 Pm on 14/10/2019 The quotes will be opened on the same day at 4 Pm.