KERALA CRICKET ASSOCIAION TENDER NOTICE (Tender No. KCA/01/2019)
Kerala Cricket Association (KCA) invites competitive sealed quotations from experienced reputed agencies/ companies for In-stadia Advertisement Rights for International Men Matches to be hosted by Kerala Cricket Association. The two bid tender (Technical & Financial) should be super-scribed in separate covers “Sole In-stadia advertisement rights-Technical Bid” & “Sole In-stadia advertisement rights-Financial Bid” and should reach the Honorary Secretary, Kerala Cricket Association, KCA Complex, T.C 24/131(1), Sasthamkovil Road, Thycaud P.O, Thiruvananthapuram, Pin-695 014, Tel- 0471-2326522, 2331368 as detailed below.
SOLE IN-STADIA ADVERTISEMENT RIGHTS FOR INTERNATIONAL MEN MATCHES T20, ODI, TEST TO BE HOSTED BY KERALA CRICKET ASSOCIATION PER MATCH FOR THREE YEARS WHICH CAN BE EXTENDED UPON MUTUAL TERMS.
Last date of Submission of sealed tender: 08-04-2019 on or before 3.00 PM at KCA office, Thiruvananthapuram.
Date & Time of opening of sealed Tender: 08-04-2019 at 4.00 PM at KCA office, Thiruvananthapuram.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. ENVELOPE “A”: TECHNICAL BID to be submitted in a separate cover super scribed “Sole In-stadia advertisement rights-Technical Bid” and should contain the following.
Only the successful Technical Bidders will be considered for the Financial Bid.
- a. Interest free-Earnest Money Deposit (EMD) – Rs.10,00,000/- (Rs Ten Lakhs only) demand draft or pay order in favour of Kerala Cricket Association, payable at Trivandrum.
- b. The Registration details of the tenderer/firm/company along with necessary documentary proofs showing valid legal status.
- c. Name and addresses of all the directors/proprietors of the firm as it stands on the date of application.
- d. Name and address of the bankers of the firm/company.
- e. GST registration details of the firm/ company
- f. PAN number of the firm and its directors/proprietors.
- g. The Participants should have at least five years’ experience in Cricket In-stadia advertisement rights for cricket in India and should have the work experience in similar capacity currently with at least 5 State Cricket Associations under BCCI for in-stadia advertisement rights for Team India men international matches.
- h. Cricket In-stadia advertisement rights means sole exclusive advertising sites on and above the ground but not limited to sightscreens, perimeter boards, boundary line/rope, and all such advertising rights that would be available on the ground from time to time other than those reserved with the BCCI.
- i. The participants must be an entity of good repute with a proven track report in the field of providing In-stadia advertisement rights for cricket in India and KCA reserves the right to reject any entity who may not satisfy this requirement.
- j. The net worth of the participant as on the date of submission must not be less than Rs. Five Crores. The Participant should provide a Chartered Accountants certificate, certifying that the annual turnover of the participant is not less than Rs. Fifteen Crores for the last three years.
- k. An affidavit by the authorised person of the firm/agency/company to the effect that none of the partners/directors/ proprietors/ employees is/are a member of the KCA/sub committees of KCA/ or is/are barred by the BCCI rules on Conflict of Interest.
- l. No consortium or partnership will be permitted.
- m. The interest free EMD of Rs Ten Lakhs and all the documentary evidence for meeting the eligibility criteria must be mandatorily be submitted along with the technical bid
- n. Kerala Cricket Association reserves the right to accept/reject any or all tenders and also cancel the tender and call for re-tender without assigning any reason thereof.
2. ENVELOPE “B”: FINANCIAL BID to be submitted in a separate cover super scribed “Sole In-stadia advertisement rights-Financial Bid” and should contain the following.
Only the successful technical bidders will be considered for the financial bid.
- a. The financial bid (amount) for the matches to be offered specifying year wise increase.
- b. The amount quoted will be exclusive of GST and GST has to be shown separately.
- c. All taxes and levies by the local bodies like corporation, municipality, panchayat etc are to be paid by the bidder
- d. Letter of acceptance of all the terms and conditions and clauses mentioned in the tender document.
- e. All the bidders are advised to depute their authorised representatives present during the opening of the tender.
- f. Tenders once submitted cannot be withdrawn.
- g. KCA will have the advertisement rights over –Score board, Hot air balloons, third umpires light, all virtual rights, 10 runner of 18 x 3 ft (above ground first tier ), 10 banners of 18 x 3 ft (above ground second tier), ball boys dress, grounds men dress, drinks trolley, all advertisement rights outside the stadium.
- h. The successful bidder has to enter into an agreement with KCA on receipt of awarding the tender.
- i. KCA reserves the right at its discretion to reject/accept any tenders, cancel or retender without assigning any reason whatsoever and amend /alter the terms and conditions of the tender for the benefit of KCA.
THE SCHEDULE OF PAYMENT
For First Year
Successful bidder to pay
20% of the bid amount upon signing the agreement.
40 % 6 weeks prior to the match
40% 4 weeks prior to the match
Matches for the second and third year
50 % 6 weeks prior to the match
50 % 4 weeks prior to the match.
1. THOSE WHO WISH TO PARTICIPATE IN TENDER SHOULD VISIT THE STADIUM AND ACQUAINT THEMSELVES WITH THE ACTUAL SPACE AVAILABLE FOR DISPLAY AND OBTAIN CLARIFICATION IF ANY IN ADVANCE FROM KCA BEFORE SUBMITTING THE TENDER.
2. THE SUCCESSFUL TENDERER SHALL ENSURE THAT THE ADVERTISEMENTS DISPLAYED ARE NOT OBJECTIONABLE OR OBSCENE OR IN RESPECT OF BANNED AND/OR PROHIBITTED PRODUCTS, GOODS AND/ OR MERCHANDISE.
THE TENDERER ALONE SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES ARISING FROM DISPLAY OF ADVERTISEMENT FOUND TO BE BANNED, PROHIBITTED, OBJECTIONABLE, AND/OR OBSCENE.
Kerala Cricket Association