Expression of Interest (EoI) for Ticket Sale and Allied Activities
Expression of Interest (EoI) is invited from professional and experienced vendors for online and physical ticket sale and allied activities for the 2nd Paytm T20 cricket match between India-West Indies on 8th December 2019 at The Sports Hub (Green Field Stadium), Karyavattom, Trivandrum, Kerala State.
The scope of work in general are as follows
- Seat mapping
- Manifest creation
- Strategy and planning
- Online and physical ticket sales management
- Ticket printing with security features
- Gate and entry management
- Customer support
- Accreditation (if required)
- Sponsorship amount to KCA for being the “Ticketing partner” to be shown in your proposal separately
- Details of mode of payment including performance guarantee deposit to be shown in your proposal separately
The EoI along with the prescribed application form shall be sent in a covers super-scribed “ Ticketing EoI” to General Convener( Paytm T20) KCA Complex, Sasthamkoil Road, Thycaud PO, Trivandrum 695014. Ph- 0471 2326522 on or before 3 PM on 09/10/2019
The successful applicant has to enter into an agreement with KCA with all terms and conditions incorporated in it. KCA offer the following to the partner as deliverable.
- Branding on tickets
- Branding as ticketing partner in all our (KCA) social media platforms
- Two boards of 10 x 3 ft outside the stadium.
- Partner’s logo will be carried in all our press meet and releases.
- Branding & presence in ticket launch
All branding to be done without infringing the rights of BCCI sponsors.
An affidavit by the authorised person of the firm/agency/company to the effect that none of the partners/directors/proprietors/employees is/are a member of the KCA/sub committees of KCA/ or is/are barred by the BCCI rules on Conflict of Interest.
KCA reserves the rights to accept/reject/cancel or re-notify the invitation for EoI/charges without assigning any reason thereof.