BANKING PARTNER TITLE -PROSPECTUS
Warm greetings from Kerala Cricket Association, the governing body of cricket in the state of Kerala.
Kerala Cricket Association (KCA) is looking out for a reputed “Banking Partner” for the upcoming 2nd Paytm T20 International Cricket Match between India and West Indies to be played on 8th December 2019 at the Sports Hub, Karyavattom, Trivandrum allotted by BCCI.
This prospectus provides a broad outline of commercial opportunities and information for the prospective sponsor.
The match will be a true feast for the eye of the sports loving public of Kerala. This prestigious match will once again put our state in the International Cricket map which will inspire thousands of children to take up this sport. This match will have its own exclusivity in its publicity, conduct, hospitality etc. The match will surely bring 50000 plus spectators to the venue. The entire match is being telecasted “LIVE” by Star Sports network and streamed on Hotstar.
Banking Partner Title – Opportunities & Rights
KCA is interested to tie-up with a reputed corporate institution to be its Official Banking Partner for the match. It offers a unique commercial opportunity as the official banking partner and thus to enhance its brand visibility and reach in a cost effective manner.
The right/our deliverables include:
As a “Partner” we offer you the following
- The right to be called the official banking partner for the T20 International Match.
- All KCA media releases will carry the name/logo of the sponsor including backdrops at KCA events. Also, representation for higher officials of Bank at KCA events related to the match.
- Logo/Name of Sponsor on KCA Websites and social media account/activities such as face book, Instagram, Twitter, etc., which is attracting extensive followers and fans (to specify no.s).
- Two boards of 18 x 3 ft or 54 sq ft inside the stadium (areas specified by KCA instadia rights partner)
- Two boards of 18 x 3 ft or 54 sq ft outside the stadium (prominent places)
- Five complementary hospitality box tickets
- Entire banking transaction will be exclusively operated through the bank. The revenue collected as ticket sale after GST will be retained as Fixed Deposit with the bank for One Year.
- Other terms to be discussed and included (subject to BCCI regulations) during the finalization of the agreement.
T/20 International Match